TechStyle Fashion Group is currently looking for a Social Media Manager – JustFab Europe.
How Do You Fit In?
As the Social Media Manager - JustFab Europe you will lead and execute the social media strategy for the brand. In addition, the Social Media Manager will be responsible for branded social media channels, along with working cross-functionally and with our partners to amplify our social media presence and relevance, grow our audience and increase engagement and effectiveness across our International markets (France, UK, Germany and Spain).
This position will report to the CMO, JustFab Europe.
- Collaborate with key cross-functional global and regional groups – JustFab Social Media North America, eCommerce & Marketing Europe, Content Management Team Europe - to ensure social media is integrated into all activities.
- Lead the development of innovative and scalable social marketing plans/programs to optimize performance against key performance indicators.
- Identify, cultivate and manage high-level relationships with bloggers, brand ambassadors, industry/sector experts and influencers. Shape brand stories and messages, and actively pitch those communications to the appropriate communities and online authorities.
- Structure and conduct engagement with consumers through social media marketing channels as a means to spark positive interactions/recommendations for product sales and brand.
- Educate on the latest social marketing developments, emerging technologies & trends, competitive landscape, and consumer behaviours in order to proactively direct current and future opportunities.
- Monitor social customer care coverage & response rate, and crisis management on social working closely with PR and member service teams.
- Prioritize social media efforts by channel according to strategy, setting priorities, allocating time & resource.
- Lead the development of social marketing procedures and performance measures.
- Develop a content calendar and plan social content, holding regular updates with content management and marketing.
- Analyse and report (weekly/monthly/adhoc) on the performance of social marketing programs, reviewing results by tactic to proactively recognize and optimize interactions with audience. Develop best practices based on results, industry trends, and competitive audits.
- Use knowledge gained through analysis to inform forecasts, budgets and social media marketing direction
- Bachelor’s degree, 3+ years digital marketing, public relations and/or social media marketing experience within a retail/fashion environment.
- Perfect command of the English language required. Excellent oral communications and writing skills with extensive experience in all forms of written communication.
- Proficiency in Spanish a plus
- Proven track record of executing social media strategies at a global level and leveraging data driven research/analysis to drive strategic direction, best practices and process improvements.
- Experience interacting within online communities and platforms, actively participating a brand on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram, and Tumblr.
- Strong working knowledge of and experience with various social media marketing technologies, such as social monitoring and publishing/CMS platforms, web analytic tools and practices to deliver an exceptional online consumer experience.
- Proven ability to manage and develop a team and training staff on social best practices and strategic planning.
- Strong collaboration skills and experience with working as a team player.
- Passionate about social media, fashion and new technologies
Why Work for Us?
Mission: To Reimagine the global fashion business by creating the world’s most innovative and admired fashion company.
Since its founding in 2010, TechStyle (formerly JustFab Inc.) has become one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in history. Together, TechStyle’s five portfolio brands, JustFab, ShoeDazzle, Fabletics, FL2 and FabKids provide over 4 million VIP members with on-trend fashion at an exceptional value.
We attribute our success to a culture of innovation that spans across our six offices in Los Angeles, Louisville, San Francisco, London, Barcelona and Berlin. Our workforce is committed to bringing new levels of execution and passion to design, marketing, manufacturing, supply chain, engineering, corporate culture and customer service.
If you’re passionate about reimagining an industry and are looking for a place to innovate, be challenged and architect your career, explore available opportunities a on our jobs page. At TechStyle we believe in helping our employees define and reach their career goals. Our unprecedented growth allows us to offer motivated and passionate employees the opportunity to learn, grow and create career building experiences that mutually benefit our customers, our business and our employees.
What Are Our Core Values?
We believe living these 7 cornerstones will make us successful:
- Be Passionate: Love your craft, contribute your ideas, foster debate, take initiative, our members feel this come through everything we do.
- Be Great at Your Job: Demonstrate the specific areas of technical excellence appropriate to your level and role, contribute relevant developments from your field to keep us cutting edge, share knowledge, and teach others.
- Be Entrepreneurial and Accountable: Make responsible decisions as if it were your own business, continually improve how we work and what we offer, follow-through on deliverables, proactively managing expectations, hold others to a high standard, minimize bureaucracy, respond effectively to change, challenges and the pace of our business, take ownership for our success, keep our members in mind.
- Do the Right Work: Manage your tasks to meet your deliverables, organize your time so you can succeed, understand how your work impacts the business, think strategically to solve the right problems, proactively raise questions and issues that need attention, prioritize the most important work to help us achieve our goals.
- Be a Team Player: Pitch in when needed, listen to others' concerns, identify dependencies within and across teams, be aware of your impact, keep others informed, collaborate effectively to ensure collective success.
- Learn and Grow: Stretch and challenge yourself to keep learning, ask for help, apply feedback, look for where you can improve, keep developing in your role, continually increase your contribution to results.
- Let’s Not Take Ourselves Too Seriously: Work hard, but keep it fun and light-hearted, no ego, make this a great place for each other, be yourself, inspire others' best, help us not take ourselves too seriously, have a positive and constructive attitude.